Planted Life grows alongside Greenhill Living in a long awaited collaboration between twin sisters, Amanda and Rebecca. In the words of Sinead O’Connor, “Its been seven hours and 15 days….” actually it’s been around 11 years but who’s counting?
Planted Life (formally Tarian Pantry) was created with a vision to inspire more people to eat wholefoods, namely plants and the vision of Rebecca was (& still is to this day) to inspire people to grow food; plants. The connection between our businesses, you guessed it – plants.
Powered by plants Amanda and Rebecca want to inspire future generations to understand how important plants are for physical health, emotional well-being and longevity as well as the health of our environment in which we all wish to thrive in.
From plot to plate, Greenhill Living focusses on educating in the outdoor learning environment with the help of Illustrated Educational Books. Planted Life continues to work independently as well as alongside Greenhill Living to add value to the outdoor learning environment focussing on the benefits of food and nutrition for mind and body serving up simple and delicious food inspiration and recipes.
The collaboration between the two businesses is connected not only through “twinning” but through our untapped passion for plants. Our promise to our Garden Gang and Planted Tribe is to have you as enthusiastic about growing and eating plants as we are; it’s about planting a seed, growing nature’s magic in order to live a more Planted Life xx
About Greenhill Living
Greenhill Living is focused on the basic necessities of human survival. Basic necessities for human survival are:
Starting with learning about FOOD, Greenhill Livings main priority is to teach children, our future generation about how nature nourishes and grows it.
Food Garden Programs
Teaching Food Garden Programs, Greenhill Living connects students of all ages (specifically preschool or children’s centres) to help all understand:
- Seasonal planting and eating
- Plant and insect life cycles
- Pests and beneficial insects
- Healthy soil
- Basic survival needs of plants
- Organic gardening
- Caring for the environment
What Greenhill Living Offers
- 4 Book Program – Visiting your garden once a term
- 8 Book Program – Visiting your garden twice a term
- Tailor Made Programs
- Interactive Reading of the Greenhill Living Books followed by seasonal planting in the garden
The Garden Gang Series
- Gaye the Garden Girl – The Allium Family
- Faye the Farmer Friend – Legume life cycle
- Gary the Garden Guy – To dig, or not to dig
- Pete the Planting Pal – Planting abc
Gaye the Garden Girl Seasonal Series
- Summer – The carrots and the ladybirds
- Autumn – The broccoli and the caterpillars
- Winter – The potato treasure hunt
- Spring – Five foods on a vine
- Bill the Bush Tucker Boy
- What Does a Dibber Do?
Educate growing minds; purchase the Greenhill Living books here