Living the Planted Life
Tarian Pantry has grown into Planted Life, a business further focusing on the wellness and performance benefits when following a plant-based diet now with a few differences; a greater focus on the mind and body.
As a business and individual I have a great appreciation for mindfulness; the awareness of the flow of energy and information that is our mind when it enters our conscious attention both appreciating it contents and ability to regulate flow in a new way.
I am very passionate about speaking of the benefits of a plant-based diet and wish to be inclusive not exclusive. Everyone has the capacity to eat more plant-based foods including fruit, vegetables and wholegrains but not everyone can or wishes too adopt a plant-based diet 100% of the time. I am OK with that.
Planted Life’s aim is to educate you on the alternatives and the health benefits when including more plant power in your daily diet and to have you understand the benefits to performance and recovery; as our ethos focuses both on everyday health and fitness movement and performance.
You are going to be seeing a lot more of Planted Life as I complete my workshop and events schedule to be more personable and available answering any questions you have when it comes to be powered by plants. You are going to taste first hand the deliciousness of plant-based fare and you are going to have the opportunity to follow our Positive Eating programs to help propel you on your Planted Life journey.
Welcome to your Planted Life; a life with a clear focus on mind, body and food.
The rules we followed when rebranding
- I listened to my gut; there is much to be said about this feeling, is it a real thing? I believe it is, being more mindful allows you to tap into what deep down is the right thing to do and for me, it was the right time for the leap to be taken
- I was clear of my goals and purposes; I knew my focus in order to eliminate any confusion to give further value and appeal to the business
- I did it for you, my customer base and tribe. I wanted to be clear to my audience and have you better engage with the brand; a simple message that resonates with my followers
- I held onto the core values; staying true to the mission especially as I was going to be communicating with you in new ways
- I understood a rebrand would help broaden my appeal and make my brand more relevant to my key messages; plant-based vegan food and my love of running
Interested to hear what else we have to say when it comes to a Planted Life? Contact us; we would love to hear from you.