Positive Eating Programs
A few questions to ask yourself. Do you:
- Lack motivation when it comes to meal times?
- Feel unsure of where to shop and what to buy?
- Do you feel confused with what to eat?
- Want to eat better but just don’t know how?
- Crave foods that are high in carbohydrate, saturated fat and sugar?
- Would you like more energy?
- Worried your athletic performance will be affected if you reduce your intake of animal products?
Yes? You’re not alone!
Positive Eating Programs can help you. We will:
- Give you guidance on how to add more plant-based foods to your diet without turning your world upside down
- Help you plan your diet to get the most nutritional value out of plant-based food (like how to keep those protein and iron levels up)
- Recommend cafes, restaurants and grocery stores to shop for your pantry staples
- Guidance and tips on how to ‘swap out’ animal products and ‘swap in’ plant-based food
- Educate you on how to consume plant-based endurance fuel without loading up on refined sugar, caffeine and gels
- Get you super excited about food again! (This one is best of all!)
For the plant-curious individual who just needs a little help being pointed in the right direction when it comes to plant-based food choices. The “fast food” of programs, a non-stop resource and tailored information giving you a taste of what it’s like to adopt a plant-based diet 100% of the time. The program will quickly have you saying good-bye to feelings of being overwhelmed and unfamiliar with plant-based food choices.
- Initial consultation [email]
- Food and shopping habit assessment
- Meal & food ideas including recipes
- Recommended shopping basket list
- Essential nutrients for plant-based health
30-DAY PLANT-BASED DIET PROGRAM
It is said that to form a new habit it takes 30 days; this time frame is short enough to be inspiring but long enough to be believable right? In reality it takes on average more than two months before a new behaviour becomes automatic – 66 days to be exact. Our 30-day program has you 100% committed to discovering the benefits; physically and mentally of adopting a plant-based diet rich in fruit, vegetables, legumes, grains and good fats.
- Initial consultation [email] to understand your current diet & perceived roadblocks
- Food diary assessment
- Recommended staples and plant-based cheat sheet
- Recipes, meals and food ideas
- Eating out; the survival guide
- Personalised eating guide
- Essential nutrients for plant-based athletic health
- Plant-based nutrition guide; how to consume adequate protein, iron & calcium
- Follow up review consultation [email]
ABOUT THE PROGRAMS
The goal of the programs are to have you form new informed plant-based habits for greater health and wellbeing. As a plant-based food coach and nutrition advisor, basic dietary and nutrition advice will be provided. Should you need specific dietary and health advice for health conditions, dietary deficiencies, allergies or illness it is recommend you consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian or GP who can further assess your health.
- All sessions are available in person (metro Melbourne area only), Skype/Phone or email correspondence.
- The costs are based on personalised support, education and guides. Social media and private Facebook groups are ongoing.
- On purchase of a program, Amanda will make contact via email within 24hrs to discuss the next steps with regards to the program, this will then be followed up with a personal meeting or Skype conversation. Should you have any questions before making a purchase, please do not hesitate to contact Amanda, Founder Planted Life.
- The plant-based programs are designed to assist you in making a long term sound investment in your heath, wellbeing and overall lifestyle.