The tongue is the only muscle in the human body that never gets tired.
There is nothing better than the soothing warming sensation and scent of wintergreen and peppermint, ingredients that you won’t find in some of the most popular muscle balms which contain all kinds of synthetic ingredients like petroleum jelly and paraffins. This Physic Garden Muscle Rub is naturally warming with herbs traditionally used including comfrey and camphor. Nothing nasty, and shea butter helps this balm glide on smoothly to moisturise the skin.
All natural ingredients. Free from bee products, gluten, dairy, nuts & seeds.
How to use
Massage a small amount directly onto sore or tight muscles as needed. Ages 5 years +
All Natural Ingredients
- Plastic-free packaging
- Free from petroleum jelly, paraffins, alcohol & beeswax
- Naturopathically formulated
- Contains shea butter, comfrey, peppermint and eucalyptus oil
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
- Certified cruelty-free (tested on humans, not animals)