FOOD | Plant-based [Diet] Coaching
A few questions to ask yourself. Do you:
- Lack motivation when it comes to meal times?
- Feel unsure of where to shop and what to buy?
- Do you feel confused with what to eat?
- Want to eat better but just don’t know how?
- Crave foods that are high in refined carbohydrates, saturated fat and sugar?
- Would you like more energy?
- Worried your athletic performance will be affected if you reduce your intake of animal products?
Yes? You’re not alone!
Plant-based Food Coaching can help you. Planted Life will:
- Give you guidance on how to add more plant-based foods to your diet without turning your world upside down
- Help you plan your diet to get the most nutritional value out of plant-based food (like how to keep those protein and iron levels up)
- Recommend cafes, restaurants and grocery stores to shop for your pantry staples
- Guidance and tips on how to ‘swap out’ animal products and ‘swap in’ plant-based food
- Educate you on how to consume plant-based endurance fuel without loading up on refined sugar, caffeine and gels
- Get you super excited about food again! (This one is best of all!)
Nutrition is Power
- All sessions are available in person (Adelaide Metro & Hills area only), Skype/Zoom/Phone or email correspondence.
- The costs are based on personalised support, education and guides. Social media and private Facebook groups [where applicable] are ongoing.
- On purchase of an initial consult, Amanda will make contact via email within 24hrs to discuss the next steps with regards to coaching, this will then be followed up with a personal meeting or online conversation. Should you have any questions before making a purchase, please do not hesitate to contact Amanda, Founder Planted Life.
- Plant-based food coaching is designed to assist you in making a long term sound investment in your heath, wellbeing and overall lifestyle.
Coaching and Plants = Game Changer
Planted Life Food Coaching is about having you form new informed plant-based habits for greater health and wellbeing. As a plant-based food coach and nutrition advisor, basic dietary and nutrition advice will be provided. Should you need specific dietary and health advice for health conditions, dietary deficiencies, allergies or illness it is recommend you consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian or GP who can further assess your health.
PLANT-CURIOUS ENTREE CONSULT
For the plant-curious individual who just needs a little help being pointed in the right direction when it comes to plant-based food choices.
The plant-curious entree consult is about finding out about your current lifestyle diet, the roadblocks and where we can provide much needed support & direction.
This conversation (via phone or email) is the foundation to then providing you with tailored information giving you a taste of what it’s like to adopt a plant-based diet 100% of the time. Our initial conversation will quickly have you saying good-bye to feelings of being overwhelmed and unfamiliar with plant-based food choices and ready to dig deep into a Planted Life.
‘Entree’ Consult Includes
- Initial consultation phone | email
- Planted Questionnaire to complete including food diary
Cost $40 PER HOUR
PLANT-BASED POWER UP CONSULT
It is said that to form a new habit it takes 30 days; this time frame is short enough to be inspiring but long enough to be believable right? In reality it takes on average more than two months before a new behaviour becomes automatic – 66 days to be exact.
After our initial entree consult we dig deep into you becoming 100% committed to discovering the benefits; physically and mentally of adopting a plant-based diet rich in fruit, vegetables, legumes, grains and good fats.
This is not about restrictions or even going 100% plant-based; its about exploring your plant curiosity and making simple and incremental changes to the foods you eat to make you feel better day by day. Together we will explore the foods that are going to nourish you for the inside out and fuel you for work, rest and run.
Power Up Consult Includes
- Review of initial consultation understanding your current diet & perceived roadblocks
- Food diary assessment review
- Recommended staples and plant-based cheat sheet
- Meal & food ideas including recipes
- Recommended shopping basket list
- Eating out; the survival guide
- Personalised eating guide
- Essential nutrients for plant-based athletic health/overall health
- Plant-based nutrition guide; how to consume adequate protein, iron & calcium
- Proposed follow up review consultation [email or phone 15mins]
Cost $60 PER HOUR
Are you looking for plant-based vegan catering options but don’t know where to start with the menu or even how to create the goodness in your kitchen? Are you struggling to find the time to visit a specialty grocer for quality plant-based food options to cater for those who live a Planted Life?
Speak to us about our bespoke catering services which includes menu planning, shopping and cooking up plant-based menu items such as dips, salads and canapés for your next social get together.
Planted Life catering is for everyone; Individuals | Families | Businesses in particular yoga & fitness studios who run workshops for their tribe.
- Available Adelaide metro & hills area only
- All food sourced and prepared is 100% plant-based vegan friendly & seasonal
- Dietary requirements such as gluten-free options can also be accommodated for
- Specialising in platters including cheese boards
- Assistance with menu planning & sourcing of foods from dips, chips and BBQ snags
- Foods that nourish and taste delicious too!